We place great emphasis and effort up-front in sourcing for the right site, as an over valued purchase or lack of understanding of the target buyer needs, will likely yield poor outcomes for everyone.
We apply a lot of research and financial analysis during this period and will often consult our partners for critical input (e.g., designers / architects, builders and real estate agents) to ensure we get the right development profile.
We have created a robust and comprehensive approach to identifying, assessing and delivering property development projects.
As part of our service and delivery commitment to you, we will work closely with you to agree mutual outcomes and requirements, and to provide consistent and clear communications throughout the development lifecycle.
1. Identify opportunities
2. Develop detailed feasibility study
3. Negotiate transaction terms
4. Develop Development Strategic Plan
5. Procure site
1. Develop design concept
2. Work with Architect to realise design
3. Work with consultants
4. Work with regulatory representatives
5. Obtain statutory approval
1. Tender for construction
2. Liaise with builder
3. Handle and resolve issues
4. Manage payments and loan
5. Organise other trades
1. On-going monitoring of market condition
2. Develop marketing strategy and plan
3. Appoint selling agent
4. Work with surveyor on titles
5. Work with settlement agent
1. Ensure smooth settlement process
2. Clear outstanding payments and loans
3. Close out project and legal requirements